Request for Proposal – Strategic Planning Consultant
Advancing Equity Coalition
The Advancing Equity Coalition (AEC) is a Minneapolis based advocacy organization focused on building the political will to eliminate institutional racism in Minneapolis Public Schools (MPS). We build community power, elevate the experiences of students, parents, and teachers, and shift education policies and practices in MPS to better serve our students and communities of color.
The Advancing Equity Coalition is seeking a strategic planning consultant to support our long-term planning and sustainability. This consultant will provide support through:
- Facilitating a strategic planning process
- Gathering input from various stakeholders
- Working with board and staff to develop long-term goals and work plan
- Developing metrics to monitor and measure success of strategic plan
- Additional deliverables to be scoped out with consultant.
Preferred Qualifications, Skills, and Characteristics:
- Experience working on advocacy issues in the Twin Cities and Minnesota
- Connection to Minneapolis Public Schools
- Interest in social justice and commitment to racial equity
- Strong writing skills, detail-oriented, and timely
- Experience working with diverse community stakeholders
Timeline: Contract to be completed by March 31st, 2022.
Submission Information: Please submit a proposal by November 5th to Kenneth Eban, Executive Director, [email protected]. BIPOC contractors are strongly encouraged to submit a proposal.
Kenneth Eban, Executive Director, Advancing Equity Coalition
Do you like this page?